Wednesday, March 26, 2008

we are human after all

Hello there. This is my journal of photography, which captures my adventurous life. It would also be your adventrous life if we were married ;)

Alright, so these first photos are of Granville Island, Fort Langley, and around home. Enjoy.


Afterthoughts- the italian love cafe


"we are human after all"


Me considering life over a green tea. This one was taken a half-hour after I painted something. I will post it later.


"me pretending to be you pretending to be me"




my songwriter friends, adam and jeff.


how the king has fallen.





Aslan and I.



This is my new notebook. This one is noticably simpler than other journals of mine.


The narrow road - a farm in langley


Some friends and I drove to langley one day, looking for a fruit winery that sold cranberry, blueberry, and blackberry wines. I was impressed.




Sky Blue Sky

The Drive. Come visit sometime. I'll take you here.

Take care.

1 comment:

Di said...

Great idea Adam! The photo journal i mean ;)