Friday, June 6, 2008

can i ask you, about today?

I haven't had the pleasure of posting here yet, but I figured tonight would be the night. Here's a quick introduction to my life.


Here I am, Jamison Dick. That's me jumping from a ledge on the night of my 22nd birthday. I'm not normally as scared as I look here.


One of my greatest passions is art. Here I am showcasing some of my creative outputs in Victoria, BC.


I'm a fan of falling in love. I liked climbing trees with this one.


I love smoking, even though I am fully aware of the stupidity of it.


I love trees, nature, sunny days and autumn. All those seem to get wrapped up in this picture.


Now that you have a simple glimpse into my life, hopefully you'll be able to understand the reasoning for the photos I'll be posting on this page. I hope you enjoy them, and hopefully they'll inspire you to take some pictures yourself!

No comments: