Wednesday, April 2, 2008

walking to the tea store


Some friends and I took a walk to an old candy store / tea house in Clayburne, which is about a 2 hour walk from where we live. Was I really wearing white shoes then? Arg. Well, at least I wasn't wearing white socks with black pants.

I like to imagine being a person that has adventures on horses. sigh.



Here we are (me, lori, and ben) hanging out in front of a sheep farm. I like sheep.


This is Cale. He writes music.



I couldn't figure out why this fence was chained up. There was nothing but yellowish grass in this yard.




This is the coffee that I am drinking- a roast from Peru. It is sold my a small rosterie on Salt Spring Island- a small island beside Vancouver Island, which is where I used to live... in Nanaimo (whew).



This is a cup from one of my favorite coffeehouses - JJ Bean


Last week some friends and I ate dinner at a New Orleans style place. I took a couple shots whilst waiting for my dinner of half a chicken! never again.

This is Megan, looking at the menu.


And here, again, is me looking like a jazz musician, which I aspire to be someday (I aspire to be a lot of things, really). That is another story.

1 comment:

Amy said...

love the shot of the chained fence...the natural wood and the man made metal makes a cool contrast