Sunday, April 6, 2008

rainy days and bad church coffee


(a tree in fishtrap creek- two blocks from my house- before it was paved)

It rained a bit this morning, which is something I always enjoy. I made some coffee that tasted a lot like church-coffee (you know, the stuff made in those big metal cylinders with the vague taste of ground-water). It was bad news.

I thought today would be a good day to sit around and go through my favorite pictures that I have taken in my long 4 or so years of owning a digital camera. These are some of my old favorites I found lying around.



December 2006. This is outside a lake in Port Alberni, on a really stormy day (there is a picture of the lake later on). A couple days later I got to hold hands with a girl.



This is my Aunt and I canoeing the mighty bow river, somewhere near Banff.



I like red benches. And birds.




In April 2007 Ben Wert, Natalie Zipp and I spent a weekend in Vancouver. This is a park outside science world that I frequent.



August 2006. This is a statue in a garden that I found in a downtown calgary mall (try saying that 5 times fast).






August 2006. A stain-glass picture of Ruth in a church in downtown calgary.



This is pine and 9th in downtown seattle.






December 2006. Port Alberni. A Rainy day. 5 seconds later 4 or so kids jumped in the water.


January 2007. I was standing outside in the snow.




Another picture from the calgary mall. In a poem last year I wrote; "I think that all of my best memories have the sound of running water in the background".

Thus concluding my old favorites. The lesson of the day: drink Red Rose tea.


- Adam

1 comment:

Amy said...

That shot of Port Alberni rocks... makes me want to run around in the rain :)