Tuesday, August 5, 2008

we found our way into the afternoon

Here is a collection of pictures all about the summer. I like to think that summer is a perfect time to travel and experience life. Though, I have not done an extensive amount of traveling lately. This has to change soon, before August closes it's curtain. We'll see.

August 2006. This is a potted flower in my Aunt's garden. (classic picture of the day).



This is me, driving to Seattle to see "The Album Leaf", wearing Jamison's glasses.




This is tea that I really like, that I enjoyed whilst listening to a jazz concert.


July 2008. Some kids and I drove into Seaside, Oregon, in a 15 passenger van. This is one of the small cites in Oregon.


I didn't get a whole lot of time to explore oregon, because I was at this beach most of the time. But I am definitely going back next spring break. Oregon really is a great place to be. If there was an Oregon version of Baywatch it would look like this-



This is a friend I met down by the beach. There were lots of cute girls around, but for some reason hanging out with squirrels seemed more appealing (being shy sucks, man).



Driving home.


... Thus ending my Oregon / Seattle adventure. These are the cups that Starbucks gives you if you buy coffee near Pike Place Market-


Pike Place Market is the place to be.

More to come.

1 comment:

Adam said...

yeah, that sounds like fun.

There's no better way to spend an afternoon than spending money on software and staying at home being lonely for hours.

I will find what I need in seconds... fresh air. as soon as I open a door. Take that, consumerist culture.