Monday, September 15, 2008

later summer, early fall

Hello again, after a long absent of sorts.

I'm spending a lot of time wearing no shoes, I'm becoming more mature (no, really) and summer is slowing closing it's blinds, expecting the colors of an early fall.

I'm looking forward to the feeling of resting before the cold of winter, settling into a new semester at school, working out artistic projects, working out my own faith with great fear and trembling, and pressing leaves in journals to send to friends.

So, here is a small collection from my two weeks of epiphanies and arrivals, a perspective on the closing days of a season. Enjoy.


This is a pitcher I keep around my house, situated, at this moment, next to a bowl of onions destined to take part in a yam soup.


Summer is all about friends.


This is the new journal I'm using.


Some leaves.


If I was a rabbit....


This is where I carry all my journals, and other sundry items.


Some local fare which I shared with some friends.


And the entertainment for the evening.

More to come.

No comments: