Monday, April 28, 2008

leaving

I spent this last weekend near the ocean, and I got my fair share of good pictures. I was reminded how good home is after traveling to places I don't see very often. So here is a day I spent inside, relaxing before the stress of traveling.


I started the day with a fine pot of spice tea, made with my favorite teapot.



Then I thought I would sit in my favorite chair for a little while...



and enjoy the company of a drawing of my favorite chair, from my old roommate.



I spent some time admiring my guitar, which spends it's better days hanging on my living room wall, not being played by me. Alas.



For a day or two I wore my new shoes around the house, because they felt super comfortable at first.


The fun thing about these shoes is the Italian flag on the sole. Now I can take my heritage wherever I go!

Now for some more traveling. Take care.

No comments: